- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Sara Truesdale
Aquent is looking for motivated and resourceful Senior Designer with a relentless work ethic and mindset. Responsible for delivering world-class creative work that inspires consumers and effortlessly communicates a brand’s story.
- 7+ years’ experience in brand / art / visual design
- Experience of working with global brands, ideally in lifestyle or luxury
- Extensive experience delivering large scale production initiatives
- Industry leader and / or challenger brand experience
- Passion for culture, music and sports
- Generate powerful visual concepts for a brand that simply and elegantly communicates a brand story
- Work closely with the copy team to take the creative ideas to the next level to deliver the message in ways that inspire our consumers
- Challenge the briefs produced by the brand or partner communications teams to ensure we have the insight to deliver compelling work
- Develop a deep understanding of the brands consumer, know what they love and how they live to deliver a message that resonates
- Work with the different functions of the business to bring your ideas to new / interesting mediums beyond retail
- Identify when to push the boundaries with design language to help move the brand ever forwards
- Present the work with passion to the brand team and leadership to help sell the idea through
Talk about the best of both worlds!
Our client, a top brand in their market, is on the cutting edge of the music scene and also sets the pace for digital marketing as well. One thing we know is that you WILL NOT be bored working here!
As a leader in the consumer electronics space, this company sets the pace for product innovation, marketing strategies, and creative. They combine client-side product marketing with an agency energy & process, have deep roots in music, and a smart grasp on pop culture.
From the highest creative level, to content and editorial, the Talent we’ve placed with this all say the same thing: “Send me back there!” … and we do!
In addition to cool, fun creative and marketing projects at lightning fast pace, here are some things you can expect:
Walking distance to downtown Culver City
Walking distance to Culver City Expo Station
Near Culver City Stairs for some lunchtime/after work exercise!
Free gated parking AND free valet parking if desired
Onsite barista and cafeteria
Free snacks and beverages onsite
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)