- Glendale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Leading Media Brand is looking for Packaging and Product Copywriter to work on a one month temporary assignment in Glendale CA.
- Review packaging for licensing and retail vertical, and provide revised copy where needed.
- Attend key licensee packaging review meetings to provide feedback and adjust packaging copy on the spot.
- Proofread all guides for the client's Creative Group and softlines, along with all other projects going through the Branding team (hangtags, ads, signage, etc).
- Generate and deliver targeted, creative copy for Product Development and Branding guides aligned with marketing and business objectives in a deadline-driven environment.
- Take on additional writing assignments, including scripts for the Multimedia team's sizzles and presentations.
- Adapt to a variety of client's brand “voices” based on different properties, style guide requirements and guidelines.
- Develop on-brand, on-strategy and compelling copy, always maintaining brand guidelines and consistent creative quality.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in union with the creative team.
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.