- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
For this team, our very simple goal is to bring the best of Company innovation - from products and services to partnerships and brand experiences - to even more people around the world. We work internally with teams across the organization, as well as in close collaboration with outside retailers, operators, manufacturers, and many others, to bring our shared vision to life. Our team is a group of entrepreneurs dedicated to delivering the ultimate pathways for customers to experience the magic of The Company. If you have a passion for creating amazing customer experiences and for technology - and want to join a growing team as we embark on this revolutionary journey - then this might be the place for you.
As an Experiential Marketing Specialist you will support the team in developing and executing an engaging programming calendar for The Company's retail flagship locations. Directly contribute to craft the best possible in-store experience for The Company's customers and drive business results for our unit. You will also support the team on parallel marketing activities that directly supports the in-store customer activations and events, such as development of collaterals, content management of digital properties, and management of social and paid media activities.
- Manage the programming calendar across multiple executions, ensuring deadlines and resources are in order.
- Manage the agency and internal stakeholders when their input is needed.
- Execute events in offline retail spaces in partnership with the agency, support the team in the concept ideation and content development.
- Create timely reports to capture key metrics and craft compelling presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Support execution of multiple retail campaigns that are targeting Retail Sales Associates, including localization of marketing assets.
- Be responsible for regular content management of online platforms and paid media campaigns
- BA / BS degree (or 5+ years of relevant work experience)
- 4+ years work experience, 3+ years in a marketing team
- Experiential marketing experience is a plus
- Experience in a project coordinator / project manager / event coordinator capacity
- Experience in working with creative agencies
- Effective communicator
- Knowledge of the North American consumer electronics retail market
- Knowledge of North American entertainment landscape and pop culture
- Previous experience supporting experiential marketing campaigns and events for large companies and agencies
- Extensive knowledge of Google's hardware products and consumer apps
- Knowledge and / or previous experience managing social campaigns and basic paid media channels.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: