- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
- In this role, you will work across these programs to execute important responsibilities, which might include:
- C-level audience development
- C-level and brand manager event coordination and vendor management
- C-level and Insider travel coordination
- Repurpose content for sales activation & roadshows
- 2nd quality check
- Leaderboard lists
- Lead engagement of sales and their clients who won, including managing comms and providing them with personalized shareable assets.
- Manage global trivia game at events, sales meetings, and via other partnerships
- Strong project management, communication, logistics coordination & problem solving skills
- Experienced and comfortable gathering and manipulating data, working with spreadsheets, conducting basic analysis
- Experience partnering with creative agency/vendor to execute a project
- Understanding of video ad industry and the advertiser / agency ecosystem
- 3-5 years experience in brand marketing, marketing comms, and event production
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: