We have a UX Product Designer opportunity!
Responsibilities involve collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams (program management, development, usability and external teams) to define the product space, user models and product/feature definitions; working with usability to understand user issues and exploring design solutions to meet those needs; leading design exercises, providing detailed design specifications and driving excellence in the final visual details of our products which include technical developer tools.
- Strong interaction & visual design skills.
- Ability to develop a cohesive overall design strategy & assess possible design solutions against this criteria.
- Ability to generate and drive design ideas and to communicate those ideas effectively.
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams.
- Good understanding of fundamental visual design and proficiency in interface design, demonstrated in an online portfolio
- Familiarity with data visualization
- Familiarity with some aspect of programming or scripting (such as CSS and HTML) is not required, but a strong plus.
- Design portfolio
- BFA/BA in Design field (Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, HCI) OR equivalent 5-7 years industry experience