Our global client is looking for a versatile Copywriter to work across all business groups.
The Copywriter is partnered with an Art Director and is expected to deliver insight-driven conceptual thinking on the brands in which they are assigned. They will follow work from start to finish, working collaboratively with the larger creative organization and aligning with business partners.
- Responsible for delivering work that is on strategy and on brand
- Brings strategy to life in fresh and unexpected ways, and is ready and able to go beyond the brief
- Makes it their business to know the business and the category
- Delivers original ideas that are clear, concise and convincing
- Meets all deadlines with work that consistently exceeds expectations
- Understands how to interpret feedback and applies that feedback to the work
- Has a respectful and partnering relationship with all teams within the group – account, strategy, project management, design, studio production, photography, retouching, digital, social, etc.
- Is a student of the industry – keeps abreast of current trends and technologies
- 1-4 years experience in advertising or an idea-led in-house agency
- BS, BA or relevant degree required
- Portfolio to demonstrate creative abilities
- Exposure to print, video, digital creative development
- Can deliver solid, realistic campaign ideas with some consistency
- Has some production experience and has an ability to communicate a vision
- Strong communication / technical writing skills
- Solution oriented, nimble problem solver
- Passionate about design, luxury and aesthetics
- Understands the importance of details
- Committed, respectful, with empathy
This is an immediate need, on-site at Kohler. Has potential to become permanent.