- Columbus, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Haley Smith
We are looking for a creative, resourceful and inspired service-focused UX Designer to envision and develop the technology-enabled customer experiences for the Enterprise FinTech. The ideal candidate will have led UX on complex service design programs, and will have demonstrated success across the full product lifecycle from pre-concept, through development to launch.
A user-centric view is paramount for the role, while providing simple, fun and innovatively enriching digital experiences for our customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our product, IT/development, and business teams to deliver new experiences through effective artifacts (from customer journeys, service blueprints and ecosystem maps to participatory design prototypes and wireframes). A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must for the role.
• Work hands-on with internal teams and external consultants, to deliver inspiring and actionable designs that consider customer desirability, technical feasibility and business needs.
• Adept at translating insights from user research, and synthesizing them into actionable design principles and concepts.
• Can work independently with intelligent initiative, and collaborate easily and productively with teams, develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with direct reports, peers, managers, and executives.
• Proven experience collaborating cross-functionally, and influencing outcomes.
• Actively listens, hears and understands what is said and not said, and with nuanced comprehension of meaning and intent.
• Team work: Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with direct reports, peers, managers and other internal or external collaborators.
• Flexibility/adaptability: Ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
• Adept and empathic human-centered designer, creative thinker and thought leader, who can conceive and articulate beautiful service experiences.
• Experience with design consultancy on projects that encompass both brick and mortar retail and UX design, and/or an in-house role within a hospitality or retail business.
• Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment.
• A portfolio that includes a breadth of work in digital service design.
• 5+ years of experience in experience design and graphic/visual development required.
• BFA or BA required.