ABOUT THE ROLE
Company is looking for an experienced Graphic and Web Designer to join the in-house Corporate Communicaiont department and work closely with stakholders to support every day requests. This position is a key member of the in-house creative team and will lead the production of printed collateral, email campaigns, website/landing pages and video/multimedia communications. If you are passionate about design, detail-oriented, like tackling different projects every day, and willing to jump in and be a team player, then please submit your portfolio and resume.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with marketing managers to design creative for print and digital marketing materials (including but not limited to: direct mail campaigns, program guides, banners, signage, email and digital marketing campaigns, websites and landing pages, video/multimedia, internal presentations and social media initiatives)
- Ensure graphic design content is aligned with brand standards and brings the brand to life in a way that is relatable for consumers
- Ensure graphic design content is aligned with target demographics and key markets identified in the strategic plan or creative brief.
- Be current by generating engaging, memorable visual concepts by researching trends and best practices.
- Work with external partners and vendors for creative production and troubleshooting
- Archive and maintain art files
- Minimum of 5+ years work experience in graphic and web design
- A strong, clean visual design sense and an ability to adhere to corporate branding style guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of composition, typography and color
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Experience prepping files for final output in both web optimization and prepress.
- Experience working in a digital environment (emails, landing pages, social media)
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience with video/multimedia development and editing
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a team environment with solid collaboration and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Experience in Mac environment