- Nashville, TN
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a Production Specialist to coordinate the movement of jobs through the Production Department and with vendors ensuring quality and accuracy. This part-time consultant role will support the planning, organization, and proofing of direct to consumer marketing materials and be responsible for the internal and external scheduling of work. The Specialist manages direct mail jobs and assigns a step-by-step schedule of completion to jobs, under the direction of the Marketing Production Manager and with input from the Print Manager.
This part-time position will be targeting 20 hours/week to start, with the need for flexibility and the possibility to increase with the volume of work over time. Must be able to go into the Nashville office and for training, as needed, though the work will be primarily performed remotely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and manages proofing, quality control, and verification against sources of truth documents – creative version, print production versions
- Creates print matrices for direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns
- Manage aspects of the production timeline tool
- Acts as a liaison between the client, Operations and production vendor
- Vendor oversight, in conjunction with manager
- Notifies manager when necessary and contacts clients for any materials, information, etc., required to complete scheduled projects
- Regularly informs and reports any problems affecting job quality, due dates and costs
- Works with the production team in selecting vendors for jobs, based on quality control, budget, timing, etc. Assists in job estimating, vendor specifications, etc.
- Handles call center programming requests
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing, with a specific focus on direct to consumer, and print production experience
- Must be able to work with speed and accuracy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a highly professional business environment
- Very strong proofreading skills – ability to compare proofs against data file and confirm accuracy
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills and proofing
- Ability to work, interact and effectively communicate within a virtual team environment
- Demonstrated ability and experience with making sound decisions based on data available
- Ability to communicate inaccuracies and quickly propose solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and other software applications such as Quickbase
- Experience with Excel and pivot table creation
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro required
- Knowledge of SharePoint preferred
- Database software knowledge preferred
Candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test prior to start.