Social Media Content Creator will develop engaging, informative and educational social content across companies Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube channels. Designing, creating and building content that drives guest engagement and increases brand affinity.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create content that is on-trend, unique, authentic, personable and fun!
· Design and build our regular Instagram/Snap stories, this includes stories built completely in Photoshop or natively in Instagram depending on the content, as well as stories needing to be shot in-store, in our video studio, around the office with employees and/or associates (including our Pro Hair team) and potentially on location at brand events.
· Style and shoot Instagram and Facebook in-feed posts when photo studio cannot accommodate
· Develop creative concepts, treatments and templates to use regularly as IG story series
· Design Pinterest pins
· Design social channel headers seasonally
· Regularly pull user generated content to create posts and stories featuring internal employees and beauty/ fashion influencers.
· Ensures content drives social buzz by working closely with the social analyst and manager on strategy behind the content.
· Pull images for our agency partners when necessary
· Order products for shoots from the DC when necessary
· Build cross-functional relationships and interact daily with Strategy team and merch
· Participate in the ideation phase of some campaign brainstorming, to help make sure that social is top of mind.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
· Elevated taste level and innate ability to create unique designs and stories
· Strong layout and typography hierarchy skills
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Instagram and IG stories, Snapchat
· Works well under pressure and meet deadlines and is proficient in managing multiple projects
under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Assertive & resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
· A love for (and an active user of) social media
· A love for makeup/beauty/skincare a plus
· Illustration/video editing (even within apps) skills a plus