- Chicago Suburbs
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Melanie Fox
Aquent's client is looking for a Senior Project Specialist (Creative Services) — to work an on-site, contract role for a Fortune 500 company.
Corporate office located in a northern suburb of Chicago, not necessarily accessible by public transport. Ideal candidate has experience, is a pro and excited about project management —planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific creative project goals and objectives.
• Manages the creative development, execution, and production workflow for marketing projects.
• Acts as liaison between project initiators/requesters, and the internal creative and production teams and managers.
• Gathers necessary information, including business goals/objectives, design/messaging information, format specifications, timing, and budget.
• Processes, prepares, publishes and communicates timing and actions to meet established deadlines of projects.
• Remains abreast of job status and keeps all concerned informed of the current status of all jobs in progress with regular frequency.
• Manages the routing for approval stages of projects, and reviews proofs during the stages to ensure project objectives have been met and questions/concerns have been addressed.
• Troubleshoots on projects and facilitates resolution on any issues that may jeopardize the timely completion, accuracy and quality of projects.
• Collects artwork, hard copies and all other related job materials for release to appropriate internal personnel or outside vendor.
• Leads the team’s more complex creative assignments and mentors other team members.
• At least 5 years of experience doing project management for creative, execution, and production stages of marketing campaigns and projects.
• Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
• Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later:
- Word (for example: creating and modifying text styles, numbering and sorting lists, working with sections and columns, formatting tables, and using templates and using diagrams and drawing tools)
- Excel (for example: formatting text and borders of cells, working with workbooks and worksheets, using range names, referencing cells, sorting, and auto filtering)
- PowerPoint (for example: creating presentations, adding and removing slides, entering and formatting text, applying design templates, modifying masters, inserting graphics and objects, creating handouts).
• Intermediate level experience (for example: adding resources to a project, assigning resources to a task, leveling resources across task, assigning costs to a tasks, tracking percent complete, start, and finish data
• Bachelor’s Degree required