- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
- Overall demand generation planning.
- Promotion calendar and campaign planning.
- Programs budgeting.
- Developing creative assets and tools.
- Manage and execute programs.
- Campaign performance tracking.
- Planning and run awareness initiatives
- Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- BA/BS Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in technology or marketing.
- Fully knowledgeable of Google docs, Drive, and all Google web-based programs
- Experience with information architecture or user experience design
- Skilled at critical thinking and problem-solving
- Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to participate on interdepartmental teams.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage to deadlines in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and comfortable with ambiguity and last minute changes.
- Must be willing to travel (likely 2-4 trips/year) and work flexible hours.
- Motivated ‘can-do’ attitude, and results-oriented
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: