Plans project schedule and strategies to ensure development, production, and completion of marketing programs. Develops, analyzes, and recommends evaluation process that identifies strategic advantages, competitive programs and customer needs. Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans, and leadership communications. Translates product plans, roadmaps, and strategies into key product marketing messages and communications.
Aquent's Client is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, research assistant to provide support to the brand insights team. Your primary responsibility will be keeping track of all the moving pieces across multiple research projects to ensure no balls are dropped. Other tasks will include basic data analysis and reporting, publishing reports including maintaining distribution lists, responding to stakeholder requests, and other tasks as assigned. A strong intellectual curiosity and experience in a fast-paced environment that requires a high level of accuracy will help you succeed in this role.
Qualified candidates should possess the following attributes:
• BA/BS degree from an accredited 4-year university
• Familiarity with quantitative market research
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail while still keeping an eye on the big picture
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to both collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders – from senior executives to individual contributors – and work on your own
• Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
• Previous experience and/or expertise in the technology industry is a plus