- New York City
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Leading Media and Entertainment Brand is looking for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Editor to work a 1 year position in NYC with the potential to convert.
- Will work in collaboration with Sales, Creative and Production teams across to assess program objectives, brainstorm ideas to develop clear, compelling, 360-degree content strategy plans
- Write and publish multiple sponsored articles in English or Spanish for clients per week, with an ability to create engaging stories that resonate with the audience
- Effectively communicate concepts, ideas and rationale to clients and internal and external project stakeholders
- Create long- and short-form copy for RFP response decks including headlines, program titles and social media promotion
- Work on several campaigns at once, managing proposal deadlines sometimes under pressure and often to strict schedule requirements
- Track success of sponsored content programs, topics and formats, compile statistics and provide recommendations for future programs
- Effectively promote Native campaigns across our Social media Brand Studio accounts
- Keep up to date with content marketing and native advertising trends in order to follow and surpass sponsored content best practices
- Must be a prolific writer in both Spanish and English with the ability to write strong, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of paid content creation experience or journalism experience, ideally in a full-time writing or editing position with a news publisher or agency
- Outstanding writer with experience in digital, social media, mobile, video and live event platforms, the ability to translate complex technical material into engaging reader-facing language
- Self-motivated researcher with a passion for interactive and immersive storytelling
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- HTML and CSS skills a plus
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.