AQUENT is looking for a Drupal 8 Web Developer advances in Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards. The selected candidate will be working on a long term assignment with a Fortune 500 Financial Services company on-site, putting at least 40 hours per week. (We are not able to work with C2C or H1B visa holder). No remote candidates will be considered.
Mandatory Skill Sets Include:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience building/architecting Drupal sites on various levels, from Site Building to Development.
- Advanced experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards.
- Experience creating architecture diagrams, process flows, network diagrams, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration best practices and deployment strategies.
- Experience with Selenium or similar automated testing frameworks.
- Passionate, dependable and committed to the greater good of the team and company.
- Understand and analyze business/technical requirements, architect innovative, scalable and efficient solutions.
- Design applications and platforms late leverage Drupal’s core functionality and implement custom solutions when it’s really needed.
- Participate in daily huddles, travel occasionally and work with other distributed teams.
- Provide documentation, lead code reviews, attend planning sessions.
- Assist in the creation of estimates, provide recommendations on solutions and help prioritize features.
Applicants should try to provide the following when applying:
- Links to example sites/applications they have developed.
- Drupal.org profile for analysis of code quality or open source contribution.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now for immediate consideration!