Title: VBASS Forecast Analyst
* Responsible for the VBASS forecasting process and proactively seek out forecasting issues such as:
o VBASS forecasting away from MDP program
o CN Timingo STV disconnects
o Free standing packages are correctly forecasting
* Work with ICT to manage open tickets
* Work with Scheduling managers to ensure VBASS trending parameters are set properly
* Evaluate part release questions and discrepancies
* Business lead for WPC testing/integration
* Support CHIERS release process on a weekly basis
* Support VOE -- STV timing and order edits
This position is responsible for proactively resolving forecasting issues for Vehicle Build Analysis and Scheduling System. Collaborate with scheduling managers and plant production control to appropriately set effectivity to vehicle configuration changes. The selected candidate will also be responsible for identifying and providing potential resolutions for order failures and for resolving part release questions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years in a business analyst role.
- Ambition to work with mainframe and web based systems.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment, working with multiple areas to drive solutions.
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage a number of challenges at once.