- Redwood City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
The Community Manager will be responsible for managing local communities to engage users and support them in using their free ad budget effectively. The Community Manager will be the face of The Project in English and must communicate extremely well in written English and show discretion to represent The Client well.
They will be responsible for answering customer queries, merging threads, identifying potential Top Contributors on the forum, and reporting out on trends, as well as launching new forums in other communities.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Review new customer queries and respond by customizing canned responses
- Maintain relationships with top contributors on the Forum who answer questions on our behalf
- Use Google Translate to identify queries on international forums in order to merge threads and respond using translated canned responses
- BA/BS in any field
- 2-4 years of working experience
- Excellent written English communication
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience in a customer service related field
- Previous experience as a online community manager or a social media manager
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: