- Hollywood, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client in Hollywood, CA is seeking a Junior Asset Coordinator to join their team. This is a 6-month temporary role with the possibility to extend. Must be on-site and expected to be 35-40 hours/week.
The Junior Asset Coordinator will provide file and asset management support and reporting for static, video and additional assets used in the creation of Product Art Suites. With direction from the Asset Coordinator, the Junior Asset Coordinator will utilize proprietary asset delivery and management workflow tools to obtain and track assets for a variety of artwork and localization projects, daily maintenance of these, and reporting on progress to the Asset Coordinator. The Junior Asset Coordinator will help in metadata tagging of assets to make them more searchable, as well as updating the Original Title Tracking sheet, and is also responsible for both the technical and creative quality assurance of all of the artwork assets received for these projects.
Additional responsibilities for this role can vary, including: ad-hoc research, one-off projects as requested, and large-scale quality assurance review of artwork assets. The ideal Junior Asset Coordinator is self-reliant, responsible, and thrives in an environment that relies on their self-discipline and ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. They are extremely detail oriented and strong communicators who respond well in a fast-paced team that is at the forefront of innovation and creating the optimal user experience.
- Sharp editorial eye for content promotional assets such as photography and video clips.
- Previous experience with operational workflows that require managing and tracking documentation via Excel, Google Docs/Sheets or other databases.
- A team player and communicator with a calm demeanor to deal with last-second requests and projects.
- Superior project management, organizational, problem-solving, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for film and television of all genres and types.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Microsoft Office (focus in Excel) and Adobe Design Suite (focus in Photoshop, Bridge and In-Design).
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a marketing support role in a home entertainment or studio environment.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers