Design and Product Development
•Partners with management to develop and execute product that supports the brand and sales objectives • Design and develop pin assortment from art development flow from concept to final product. • Assist in sourcing product/art development flow from concept to final product for MOG softlines, hardlines, and souvenirs and internal business unit/project team orders
• Comply with TWDC and WDI vendor souring criteria, negotiating in the best interest of WDI’s goals.
•Maintain development tracking and timelines for milestones including internal approvals, production scheduling, and product releases. • Work with TWDC Quality Assurance Program to ensure all products pass the Product Safety & Reliability tests and Federal safety standards • Monitor and stay current on market trends including national trade shows for purchasing where necessary.
Sales and Guest Service
• Maximize sales and provide a high level of service that exceed the Guest’s expectations
• Performs cash wrap and mobile POS duties in an efficient and timely manner
• Communicate effectively with Guests to determine needs
• Proudly and professionally represent the company and its branded product at bi-annual conventions.
• Support all Cast activities and team centers
• Provides support in in-store visual design and merchandise planograms
• Participates in the replenishment of the sales floor merchandising, product placement and additional merchandising tasks based on the needs of the business
Loss Prevention and Administration
• Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures. Participates in all physical inventories
• Comply with all policies and procedures of the TWDC Quality Assurance Program to ensure all product passes the product Safety and Reliability Tests and Federal Safety standards
• Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment
• Uphold all company policies as outlines in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
• Support training of new sales associates as needed
• Support a positive and creative working environment
• Well versed in the working knowledge of computer software Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator and Power Point
• Strong interpersonal skills and effectively communicate with Guests, peers and management within and among all business units
• Strong organizational skills, versatility and ability to multi task
• Proven success in decision-making, diplomacy, and flexibility
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service through product and show • Highly motivated, results oriented, and able to work independently
• Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced and high energy retail environment
• Visual merchandising display savvy
• Able to work a flexible retail schedule that meets the needs of the business including, evenings, weekend, and key off site special events
• Maintain a professional appearance and adhere to the company guidelines
• Ability to lift boxes that weigh up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to climb a ladder
• Minimum 2 years experience at coordinating marketing activities, including product development, production scheduling, and management
• Strong knowledge of visual merchandising principles desired. Previous skill sets/experience as a graphic artist strongly preferred. • Prior experience and/or knowledge of the Brand
• Must have project planning skills as well.
Required Education BA or BS degree OR equivalent work experience.