For this assignment, the Interactive Team at Aquent's client is seeking a Creative Technologist who will be responsible for driving innovation that enhances and enlivens the marketing of client's products and services. This role requires collaboration with the design, UX, motion graphics, film/video, 3D, and development groups across client’s Marcom group, and will be an important part of the studio’s creative efforts for client's website, store App, in-store experiences, internal tools, and interactive installations. This individual will also be engaged in connecting with other product engineering groups at client in order to take full advantage of hardware and software.
Proven Skills and Abilities:
• Proven ability to craft and communicate thoughtful user experiences.
• Deep understanding of client hardware and software products.
• Strong drive to explore and learn new technologies, and unafraid to be out of your comfort zone.
• Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking capabilities.
• Effective communicator who can work closely with multidisciplinary teams including Art Directors, UX designers, developers, and motion graphics artists.
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Developing interactive prototypes in order to conceptualize and develop innovative approaches for marketing initiatives.
• Overseeing the implementation of ideas to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of designs.
• Research and develop new ideas using cutting-edge technologies and techniques.
Minimum or Most Typical Requirements, Knowledge, or Experience:
• Ideally, a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in creative/R&D/agency environments.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in multiple design/development disciplines (web, native iOS/MacOS applications, installations, motion graphics, 3D, creative coding).
• Proven experience with Computer Graphics (OpenGL/WebGL/Metal).
• Proven experience with native iOS/MacOS development skills(ObjC, Swift, C++, etc).
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with Unity/Unreal and AR/VR development is a plus.
• Motion graphics and 3D software (AfterEffects, Maya) skills.
• BS or MS in Graphic Design/Computer Science/Media Arts and/or a collection of relevant work demonstrating the desired skill set.