- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
For 12+ months at a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in New York, you will create concepts, design marketing materials, and produce best-in-class visual assets that will be used to support global campaigns! You will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Community, Content and Partnerships, you will help drive launch and brand awareness, and you will be expected to be a doer as well as a thinker, who does not settle for the expected and conventional.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work closely with C&C social media leads to help conceptualize and create platform-specific visual assets.
- Use creative design skills and techniques to steward and extend the brands.
- Find solutions for product related web and graphics requests.
- Please include URLs for an online portfolio, including social visual assets, in addition to resume.
- Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
- BA or BS degree in Design or related discipline
- Total years of experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience designing for brands in social media.
- Specific Tools or Applications experience: Advanced skill in Creative Applications e.g. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Adobe After Effects
- Has elegant, sleek, and accessible sense of design
- Experience in a creative design role in agency, technology, digital media or mobile business with strong knowledge of the social marketing landscape
- Exemplary execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; demonstrated track record working across complex cross-functional teams.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: