- Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives.
- Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral, sales training, customer research, and customer briefings.
- Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders.
- Works with Corporate Communications team and business lead
The team is looking for a self-starter who loves data analysis and thrives within a cross-functional setting. This individual will help to provide actionable reports and valuable insights into the state of the ISG business. This role requires strong analytical skills, quick think-on-your-feet skills, and extremely strong communication skills along with the ability to work cross functionally with different teams. The ideal candidate should not only have the desire to dig into details but be comfortable in presenting their findings to the broader team.
Day to Day:
• Develop, maintain and optimize reporting dashboards that will enable internal stakeholders to monitor the success of their marketing campaigns across multiple vehicles.
• Deliver standard and ad hoc reports for executive-level audiences.
• Derive strategic insights based on defined KPIs across the customer journey.
• Engage with global reporting organization to understand future roadmap and intersection points.
• Prep and deliver an insights-based Quarterly Business Review that provides a comprehensive overview of the state of the ISG business.
• Liaise with PBU Marketing teams to ensure full visibility into marketing activities and reporting requirements.
• Understanding cause and effect when it comes to action and conversion rates and trends in pipeline.
• Strong analytical skills with experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Domo.
• Self-starter who is organized and able to manage multiple demands simultaneously.
• Ability to make a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects.
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionality and build relationships across the business.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.