- Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives.
- Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral, sales training, customer research, and customer briefings.
- Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders.
- Works with Corporate Communications team and business lead
The team is looking for a self-starter who loves data analysis and thrives within a cross-functional setting. This individual will help to provide actionable reports and valuable insights into the state of the ISG business. This role requires strong analytical skills, quick think-on-your-feet skills, and extremely strong communication skills along with the ability to work cross functionally with different teams. The ideal candidate should not only have the desire to dig into details but be comfortable in presenting their findings to the broader team.
Day to Day:
• SFDC Campaign creation.
• Managing end to end lead flow process for 3rd party lead generation activities, understanding causes of lead drop off, and determine resolution.
• Leverage analytics to provide insight driven recommendations on how to best optimize our programs for maximum return on investment.
• Develop comprehensive dashboards that help to answer strategic business questions.
• Self-starter who is organized and able to manage multiple demands simultaneously
• Ability to make a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects
• Strong analytical skills, with experience leveraging online analytics tools and defining digital KPIs.
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionality and build relationships across the business
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• MBA Preferred