- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Email & Web Specialist to join our client's Employee Engagement Technology team for a 6-month assignment.
Reporting to the Technical Architect in the Employee Marketing & Engagement team, the Email & Web Specialist will have email marketing, web and coding skills and be responsible for authoring and deploying internal-facing marketing communications across markets worldwide.
The candidate will be able to create, modify and test HTML email assets, send accurate and timely email deployments, strategize and craft new campaigns, manage email data, and list segmentation.
Additionally, the candidate will execute the web strategy for employee engagement programs, internal blog and employee event registration.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Team up with multiple internal stakeholders to execute internal email campaigns
- Manage email campaigns using Marketing Cloud, including setup, QA, and deployment
- Create and leverage coded email templates to deliver up-to-date email campaigns within a strict and evolving brand style guide
- Plan, maintain and update email marketing calendars and identify optimal send schedules
- Partner with creative and marketing comms to optimize web assets, template design and content
- 3+ years experience in either Email Marketing or Database Marketing
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Experience working with email marketing platforms. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Drupal is a plus
- Data-oriented and good understanding of segmentation with basic knowledge of SQL
- Team player, able to learn and work with cross-functional teams
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
The world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the “World’s Most Innovative Company” according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” six years running. With a culture rooted in a clear corporate purpose and set of values: trust, growth, innovation and equality, the success of this company is driven by their incredible employees.
Working here, you will be part of
Meaningful Work: Helping companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on the mission of improving the state of the world.
Good People: Life here centers around the culture. They are a family of Trailblazers. Their values connect and inspire them. Their behaviors build trusted relationships.
Unparalleled Rewards: People who work here value the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the industry, grow their career with them, and give back.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.
Please include portfolio link or work samples, if available.