AQUENT is seeking a Copywriter who is highly creative, thinks outside-the-box and slightly striving towards copy perfection. You will focus heavily on crafting perfect copy and language around high-end events. You will be a part of a revolutionary organization. Commitment to brand, language and delivering copy that excites and entices are essential to success in this role.
Why as a talented, creative Copywriter would you be interested in this role?
• You will work for an outstanding manager, mentor and brilliant Creative Director. Who doesn't want to partner with the best?
• Your work will be seen in a vast number of places and recognized as this is a big brand!
Where will your work be seen?
• Landing pages, print, direct messages, web, mobile and social #adcampaigns #creativecopy
What skills are required:
• 3-4 years of experience doing copywriting, creative writing, and some editing
• Must have an online portfolio that showcases national advertising or marketing campaigns
• Portfolio must show digital and social copy work, as well as print, mail and web.
• Strong presentation skills accompanied by no fear in failing forward
Day to Day:
• Huddle around tables with Art Directors, Designers, Account Executives, and other creatives to brainstorm original, on-brand copy
• Attend events hosted by the company and craft articles around the events
• Effectively present rationale and ideas to a variety of audiences
• Write original, brand-compliant copy for online and/or printed marketing materials
• Document creative strategy & take constructive feedback
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.