- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
- A bias for execution and a high level of drive and creativity to constantly improve your area of responsibility.
- Excellent attention to details, have strong time management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
- Manage website creation from insight through to final delivery, working with agencies and a web dev team.
- Provide on-site support and implement programs for Project initiatives--managing web integration projects and working with other Company teams to grow Project lead volume.
- Help shape, design, and execute the marketing strategy for large customer initiatives.
- Conduct Quarterly and monthly reporting on website performance will also be required. Will use sales data to identify cross-selling opportunities for Project in collaboration with other Company products.
- Collaborate with internal teams, executive stakeholders, and partners to maximize results.
- Analyze complex data to execute new programs.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing extended team to scale programs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of business technology marketing experience
- Excellent people skills and communication skills
- Proven track record in a client facing role
- Experience with CRM systems Proficient in MS Office / Google Docs
- Experience working in Cloud/SAAS/PAAS
- Experience defining successful enterprise software acquisition programs for large accounts.
- Project management skills including: managing agencies, vendors, and global projects.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: