A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Communications Manager to join the Global Product and Merchandising Analytics team.
This is a 3 month temporary role and a great way to get your foot in the door at this AMAZING company !
The Global Product and Merchandising Analytics (GPMA) team provides decision support and data solutions to the company's Product and Merchandising communities.
The GPMA Communications Manager will play a key role in managing an internal communications strategy within GPMA, defining strategies for how to communicate externally to other company functions, and execute using a variety of tools. The successful candidate will have a knack for witty and engaging content, know how to engage their audiences when, where, and how they need, will obsess the details, and be a project manager at heart. They will need to contribute to a wide variety of communications work, from editorial processes, to communication strategy, to tactical execution.
• Own and drive the GPMA internal communications strategy and execution
• Execution of the communications strategy via content gathering, editorializing, managing communications campaigns, and digital platforms/content
• Support the definition of the GPMA external communications strategy
• Lead and coordinate GPMA broadcast meetings and leadership updates
• Know and understand GPMA audiences, including regularly connecting across the organization to identify communications needs
• Be the subject matter expert on GPMA communications
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related discipline
• 5+ years of experience in Corporate Communications or Communications role supporting globally branded organizations, either in agency or in-house
• Experience developing communications that engage across multiple platforms, including print, digital, audio, video, mobile and social media
• Experience and interest in new media and digital platforms
• Experience with Wordpress and other digital communications platforms and website management tools
• Ability to accurately summarize communications for Executive Leadership
• Ability to build and cultivate key relationships internally with multiple business partners, and work well in a cross-functional matrix organizational structure
• Experience in event organization and/or project management
• Deliver results through multi-tasking and initiative
• Previous experience with Product and Merchandising
• Basic understanding of Analytical concepts