Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Digital Asset Coordinator to work a 6-month contract, with strong potential to extend, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Shelton, CT.
- Manage, develop, prepare, upload and distribute graphic assets for internal and external clients including the ongoing management of the Client's digital asset library and user database
- Manage updates to other Production Services Systems such as Filemaker and flightcheck including uploading collected assets to the FTP site manager
- Apply proper naming convention and nomenclatures for upload and asset management within the Digital Asset Library
- Troubleshoot graphic files within software relative to production parameters
- Manage the system for asset meta-data tagging and completion
- 2+ years professional experience in a graphics environment preferably within packaging design
- Working knowledge with Digital Asset Management (DAM) or web content management (WCM) systems
- Experience providing electronic mechanical art to printers - knowledge of pre-press requirements and print technology for off-set, flexo, screen printing, adhesive labels and plastic materials
- Experience in developing 3D renders through the use of Esko software for tubes pouches production image
- Understanding of maintaining and improving taxonomy and metadata schemas with DAM and the Adobe ecosystem
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including Acrobat, Illustrator and Photoshop
- STRONG focus and attention to detail
- Strong candidates will be extremely well organized, can own and maintain folder and file accountability, keep track of workflow, etc.
- Deadline driven and demonstrated ability to think strategically and prioritize
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Minimum Required: BA or BFA from an accredited college in Graphic Design. Relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered but a degree is preferred.