- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Motion Designer/Outreach Support to make Our Project more stable while growing our community of users and helping them maximize the use of the product. Our users include news media professionals, filmmakers, and various teams. Ideal candidate would have a good understanding of brand strategy, motion and film as well as past experience in teaching creative tools. He or she is a proactive and effective communicator that embraces ambiguity from project to project.
- 5+ years of professional animation/motion design experience
- Creative thinker and problem-solver who can work independently or collaboratively
- Strong communication and exceptional presentation skills
- Strong concept development, storyboarding, animation, and UI design
- Experience with 3D, video-editing and post-production workflows
- Proficiency in delivering creative assets across display, programmatic, and for social
- Adobe CC: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Sketch and related plugins
- Coding experience with web, shaders and/or plugins a plus (but not required)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: