Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a junior-level Digital Asset Coordinator to work a 6-month contract, with strong potential to extend, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
The Digital Asset Coordinator will be primarily responsible for uploading and tagging new assets (images and videos) through the process of cleaning/migrating the asset library.
- Set up asset catalogs and organize large volumes of rapidly changing digital content
- Work closely with the Data Asset Management platform and act as the gatekeeper and alternative point of contact for questions/issues related to the DAM
- Identify, create and enforce naming taxonomies and tag files with relevant and accurate metadata
- Demonstrate strong organizational and problem solving skills while fostering positive and productive relationships
- Effective communication with external agency partners and internal associates/executive leadership
- May need to train others in the creation or preservation of digital resources and use of the library's digital asset management system
- Working knowledge with Digital Asset Management (DAM) or web content management (WCM) systems
- Understanding of maintaining and improving taxonomy and metadata schemas with DAM and the Adobe ecosystem
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including Acrobat, Illustrator and Photoshop
- STRONG focus and attention to detail
- Strong candidates will be extremely well organized, can own and maintain folder and file accountability, keep track of workflow, etc.
- Deadline driven and demonstrated ability to think strategically and prioritize
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills