This major tech org. is on a mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
Guided by our leadership principles and our cultural attributes, the Talent, Learning & Insights Team aims to create an environment where every employee can do their best work. We thrive in an environment where inclusion and openness are valued. We believe that innovation only truly happens when we explore diverse perspectives and have the freedom to take risks and learn from failure. We view dissenting opinions as fundamental to the creative design process and believe that a sense of shared purpose leads to greater impact. We only truly succeed when we bring ingenuity, simplicity and humanity to the solutions we create for our learners. We are compelled to make new breakthroughs in learning design that not only helps our employees but positively disrupts and democratizes education for the world. We work with integrity and obsess about helping our learners achieve their goals and realize their purpose at our company.
Together, we are on a path to empower the world through learning.
The Senior Learning Consultant role will be responsible for envisioning and architecting the design and development of a diverse set of learning solutions for our Culture & Leadership portfolio. This individual will collaborate closely with our key business partners, stakeholders and customers to translate business needs into engaging learning materials, with a focus on blended learning. This individual will determine specific learning needs, architect learning paths, design learning solutions using evidence-based approaches, and measure effectiveness.
• Design learning solutions and experiences in support of exec and leader development, manager reimagined, and employee core capabilities.
• Impact the company's culture through the development of a coherent learning portfolio focused primarily on leadership principles, growth mindset, customer obsessed and diversity and inclusion.
• Directly impact the evolving role of leaders at all levels at the companyt, through a blend of immersive learning experiences and new habit formation approaches.
• Take a systems-thinking approach to determine the highest priority designs that will be relevant and durable to the needs of the organization.
• Apply design thinking methodologies to create innovative solutions that address learner needs and are built with empathy for our learners, including accessibility.
• Inspired by engineering practices, test learning solutions at minimum viable product stage to ensure ongoing iterations are fully targeted to business needs.
• Offer innovative ways to access critical learning content on a global scale that supports the mobility of learning and aligns to content that we curate, including user-generated content.
• Apply the latest in neuroscience and behavioral sciences to guide the development of signature, leading-edge solutions as part of a broader evidence-based approach to design.
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills
• Master’s in organization development, education, psychology, or related field.
• 10+ years of learning and development experience.
• Proven thought leadership, strategic thinking and an ability to move forward with ambiguous information.
• Ability to quickly translate learning objectives into innovative learning initiatives that engage and inspire.
• Learning design and facilitation experience.
• Knowledge and application of adult learning theory, behavioral sciences and the neuroscience of learning.
• Project management experience.