- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is looking for an exceptional Marketing Project Manager to join a unique team in Richmond, VA! We are searching for experience in a marketing project coordination capacity with expertise in managing and organizing resources.
Why as a Marketing Project Manager would you be interested in this role?
- Your work will be for a Fortune 30 company that was just reviewed as one of the Top 30 places to work by Forbes.
- This will be a highly visible role where you will manage, plan, coordinate project resources. You will make an impact here!
- You will have the opportunity to partner with multiple stakeholders, working in a fast-paced, fun environment.
A day in the life:
- Partner with clients to coordinate creative collateral work: help to ensure the day-to-day sales material needs across the business by assisting internal and external creative agencies to update existing and develop new sales materials.
- Consistently remaining attentive to time management and budgets.
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders as needed to deliver on marketing creative requests, including business partners, project managers, creative teams, legal, etc.
- Manage status report of all current projects and key dates.
- Ensure brand standards are met, and drive consistency, in all marketing materials across the business.
If you have these experiences and skills you will be successful as the Marketing Project Manager:
- Ability to coordinate multiple marketing resources and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in marketing collateral management, inventory, and maintenance.
- Understanding of marketing workflow and timeline management.
- Project coordination/management skills preferred.
- Experience in Traffic Coordinator is preferred.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/