Our client is looking for an excellent UX Storytelling and Visual design who shares our “innovation through passion” philosophy and thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
the UX Storytelling and Visual design is responsible for creating convincing UX storytelling and making visual, video and graphic, for the story and scenarios across a wide array of devices and technologies. Our work appears on smart phones, tablets, computers, televisions, wearables and other devices we can’t describe yet.
We are looking for a talented collaborative UX Storytelling and Visual design to join our group and bring new energy to our process. You should be ready to help at all stages of UX design and product design, from uncovering new user experience and product concepts to detailing the intricacies of the out of box experience, to the product experience after a year of usage.
We are interested in passionate and self-motivated individuals who are comfortable in a highly fluid environment. You will bring drive, smarts, and curiosity; we will provide the environment for you to thrive and grow.
• Team Leadership
• Strong User Experience based Storytelling and Visualizing the story
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
• Dedicated and strong attention to detail
• Strong time management skills
• Resource and project management skills
• Conceptualize, document, visualize and develop ideas for experience and products and take them from germinal to shippable
• Work on storytelling, experience, products and features in close collaboration with other stakeholders
• Creating story, scenarios and visual that successfully accomplish appropriately set goals
• Crafting ideas that turn complex and confusing into simple and understandable