- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
As a Program Manager, you are a business leader, you will demonstrate program management skills, executive communications, analytical “horsepower”, and business judgment to support strategic international product decisions and high-profile launches. You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude who can excel in a fast-paced, culturally diverse environment, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. As a Program Manager in this team, you are a leader helping Aquent's Client's ideas and products look, feel and sound natural to users across the globe. Whether you're on a consumer product, you are in charge of driving the end-to-end localization process to ensure successful launches across the globe. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your role to keep all the players coordinated on project progress and deadlines. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide strategic insight to cross-functional teams and leadership to drive product expansion globally. This PM will focus on UI, help center, marketing localization requests while interacting closely with stakeholders. Depending on the product the PM will be aligned to, the team size could vary in size. You'll work with team members from Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Lead the localization of one or several products from inception to launch, managing delivery, cost, and quality of projects, and overseeing vendor execution.
- Build strong relationships with product teams, educating and advising them on their product’s localization journey, whilst representing the voice of our global users.
- Be accountable for the product’s localization budget, from understanding the product’s roadmap to drive the annual planning, to advising stakeholders on optimizing their spend.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand top business needs related to a product’s localization and local insights needs.
- Understand workflows and services, identify tool and process needs to enable operational scaling, collaborate with Operations and Engineering to support deployment.
- Build compelling case for opportunities, develop insightful recommendations and drive development and implementation.
- Structure and package your work into compelling presentations and communications that influence various audiences including senior executives.
- To define, develop, distribute, and update -- and create repeatable processes/tools for the same -- ongoing communications about the overall Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
- BS degree required- no specific field required
- 3-5 years of program management experience, tech space preferred.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organization skills and ability to perform under high pressure environments.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate (often cross-functionally) with multiple stakeholders at all levels of management.
- Master's degree.
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and global environment with proven success in project management, execution and multitasking.
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience, combined with excellent business judgment and an ability to present to senior decision makers in a clear and compelling manner.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: