- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Erikah Miller
Our client in the financial services industry is looking for a Sr. Digital Producer on a contract basis.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
- Leverages all available resources and creative assets to build web experiences via relevant tools, primarily AEM. Leverages skills in design, writing, user experience, to build page components, full pages, and broader experiences.
- Key player in editorial approach for digital channels.
- Contributes to editorial strategy and direction for owned thought leadership platforms, re-purposing and rewriting content for the web channel.
- Works extensively with IT partners on enhancements to authoring experience, component and template development, and determining the best approaches for delivering experiences that can’t be supported with existing capabilities.
- Is the administrator of web configuration tools (e.g. target, audience mgr, AEM, etc.) that are leveraged to deliver targeted and personalized audience experiences and A/B tests.
- Provides coverage across POD’s as assigned to ensure releases and publishing are coordinated across sites, audiences/campaigns.
- Provides support to distributed authors, ensuring web experiences are built leveraging best practices and standards. (e.g. SEO, metadata, brand, tagging, etc.).
- Works with technology teams to maintain web applications using Adobe’s Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development.
- In partnership with cross-functional teams including UX and IT, enforces platform standards and processes. Supports day-to-day compliance with key build standards and metrics (e.g. page load and weight, metadata, URL best practices and redirects, etc.)
- Collaborates extensively crossfunctionally to support the continuous improvement and optimization of channel processes.
- Collaborates with others and assists in completing work assignments, as needed.
- Performs quality checks and verifies the accuracy of work
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions on complex and broad matters.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively plan and manage the work of diverse, multiple teams.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of high complexity.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe creative tools, analytics and ability to apply it to work assignments.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud. Exhibits knowledge in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the department/business area.
This client is one of our largest financial services clients. But don’t let that stop you from reading further!
We place so many freelancers here who consistently tell us its one of the best places they've worked. Why? The teams, the culture, the management, and most recently, the client’s willingness to recognize that it was important to step up to the digital demands of the marketplace:
A new CMO and high level digital leadership that have transitioned in from top technology, retail and CPG companies
Transitioning their marketing structure to Agile methodology to be able to deliver valuable content to its audiences faster
They even followed this up with a floor remodel, to support the methodology, creativity & collaboration
We hear often that the constant here is change. The company is consistently trying new approaches that they think will improve not only their product offerings but the worklife as well. If you’re used to “going with the flow”, this is a great opportunity for you!
These are key elements to be able to walk away with and add to your resume, especially if you’re coming from a traditional marketing structure. What a great way to help transition your career in this trending direction!