- Job Terms:
- $35 - 40/hour
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Our client's award-winning immersive entertainment division, is looking for a temporary Brand Marketing and Publicity Manager. This position will report to the lead Manager of Brand Marketing and Publicity and help manage all aspects of the business to help grow the public-facing footprint in an effort to drive revenue. Properties include Star Wars, other Disney IP, original stories, experimental projects, and more for future storytelling platforms like virtual reality, mixed reality,
PUBLIC RELATIONS SUPPORT (65%)
- Identify and conduct proactive press pitches and outreach on a regular basis
- Manage all events and awards submissions
- Liaise with client & PR for required input and approvals
- Maintain press assets and company bios, headshots, boilerplates, briefing docs, etc.
- Draft press releases, pitches, etc.
- Manage team talks + panels review/approvals
- Offer analysis on all press efforts for brand and campaigns
- Manage client blog content creation and publishing calendar
MARKETING SUPPORT (35%)
- Support Operational Gates marketing deliverables and schedule
- Give input on asset development for brand and product campaigns
- Liaise with client's franchise marketing for required input and approvals
- Execute, measure, and track all integrated product and brand campaigns
- Drive all social media efforts
- Own brand assets distribution and internal management/distribution
- Partner marketing campaign management
Leading Entertainment Brand
*Talent must be able to commute and work onsite at client's office in Presidio, SF.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume and target hourly rate to Rae Jones at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!