- Virginia Beach VA, Norfolk VA, OR Thousand Oaks CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client is constantly looking for Writers and Coordinators to join their Marketing Communications team. We'll be actively recruiting and screening qualified candidates for when these needs arise. This is NOT an active position, however if you are interested in working with a Fortune 50 Healthcare client in their Marketing department, please apply and we'll reach out when the opportunities arise!
This role is responsible for providing creative and technical writing support for less complex marketing communication materials.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in developing creative writing solutions that provide a consistent message about our company and products.
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (online advertising, micro sites, text campaigns, etc.).
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes.
- Assists with the distribution process.
- Assists with process improvements that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc).
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 1-2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in health care or managed care preferred.
- Experience working with Aprimo is highly desirable.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start