This role is responsible for writing copy for marketing collateral projects being worked on in the Creative Services team. The purpose of the role is to ensure a solid copy/conceptual foundation on which to build on-brand, engaging and creative marketing materials.
- Create compelling headlines and persuasive long-form copy across all channels including: Brochures, white papers, advertising, Direct Mail, Web Copy, etc…
- Influence and or edit copy developed by internal marketing teams or external writers to ensure that it reflects the brand and our style guidelines.
- Develop themes and write copy for B2B marketing collateral, digital, presentations, events and experiences.
- Collaborate with other Creative Services team members to develop creative strategies, concepts, themes and content.
- Use Workamajig to track project progress and communicate project status with stakeholders during the project. Dimension of the Position
- Reports to the Manager, Creative Services, Content and Manager, Creative Services, Europe (this position has no direct reports)
- Focus (approximate): 80% operational, 20% strategic
- The postholder will be expected to partner with colleagues from across the company to contribute to the progress of projects
- Incoming projects for the postholder will be entered into an online tool by the project management function within Creative Services
Business Knowledge/Educational Background
- Professional presentation, positive energy and creative thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience writing and editing across marketing media, online as well as offline, and for a range of products, services and offerings.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of projects at any one time, responding flexibly to the changing needs of the business
- Ability to manage, edit and critique the work of other writers
- Possess excellent conceptual and brainstorming skills and be able to translate ideas into successful marketing content
- Strong strategic thinker capable of synthesizing and simplifying complex information
- Team player who’s able to appreciate different points of view and build consensus with other creative staff as well as with stakeholders
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent by experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Experience using digital asset management tools and of asset metadata preferable
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications preferred
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity - 32 hours / week.