- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Clay Braham
The nature of the work is focused on research and development of Soccer Balls, Shin Guards and Goalie Gloves from conception to retail to meet the needs of accounts and consumers.
- Works with various customer groups to include Design and innovation through Production, to define and implement procedures for testing new products and developing technologies.
- Selects testing specifications and ensures testing procedures are in compliance with internal and external standards.
- Documents procedures and recommendations for all phases of testing.
- Completes testing or instructs Test Technicians on test protocol and documentation.
- Reviews, analyzes, documents, and communicates results.
- Assists more Sr. Test Engineers on larger scale projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer Preferred
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.