- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Clay Braham
As a NA Retail Senior Store Designer working under the direction of a Design Director, you'll collaborate in the development of innovative and original retail environments and fixture designs. You'll use your advanced design skills to create original 3D retail design solutions and develop concepts by others that reflect this client's design ethos, support retail business targets, and enhance the consumer retail experience. You'll work within team projects and work independently to complete the most technically challenging individual projects. In addition, as the Senior Designer, your role will help lead and guide the team to design and create flawless executions. You will communicate and present design concepts to team/leader/Director and create presentation materials that effectively communicate vision and goals.
What You Do
- Elevate brand design experience though original storytelling using 3D design for consumer-facing brand experience
- Design with clear ideation, through color, texture, spacing, scale and outstanding use of environments.
- Design with versatility and constantly seek new and innovative ways to design for consumer experience
- Work collaboratively between cross-functional teams
- Articulately communicate your design intent and impact to team/leader/Director and create presentation materials that communicate vision and goals
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural, Interior, or Environmental Design
- 5+ years of Architectural design, Interior, and Environmental Design experience and demonstrated ability to apply these skills in ways that elevate brand excellence
- Lead teams across multiple disciplines, providing vision, strategic and tactical direction, design continuity
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general and the retail industry specifically
- High level of expertise using design or CAD software/technology including SketchUp, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite with ability to manage electronic files and libraries for use by multiple parties.
- Proven ability to perform and apply design skills, including architectural design, space planning, visual presentation development and layout, proportion and scale
- Experience working collaboratively and leading a team
- Ability to manage a dynamic set of multiple work priorities, demands and changes
- Comfortable communicating and presenting design concepts to all levels of management
- Retail design industry/environments and fixture design experience is preferred
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.