- Hollywood, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Traci McMurray
Large Media and Entertainment client in Hollywood, CA is seeking a Project Manager/Production Coordinator to join their Product Video team. This is a 3-month temporary role with the possibility to extend.
The Product Video team focuses on the innovation, creation and scaling of promotional video assets that are used within the experience and help members discover content to watch. Reporting to the Post Production Specialist, the Post Coordinator will be tasked with assisting in the overall tracking of our output, monitoring triggers throughout the production process, QCing bulk assets, and maximizing efficiencies within workflows. If you possess amazing attention to detail, have strong organizational skills, and pride yourself on helping multiple concurrent projects cross the finish line, this might be the role for you.
- Support the Post Production Specialist for production needs, from editorial to finishing, for trailer, promo, and preview content for on-service:
- Track content availability and timelines.
- Provide progress updates for assets in production.
- Coordinate kickoffs for upcoming titles.
- Assist in assignment of titles and management of production workflow for vendors/ freelancers.
- Measure and track vendor/ freelancer performance to ensure a premium crop of talent.
- Assist in gathering feedback from daily editor panels and providing consolidated notes to external editors
- Project manage bulk projects for production, including final quality checks.
- 3+ years in a Production Assistant, Coordinator, or Operations role
- Experience working with post production processes - editors, assistant editors, audio designers, sound mixers, motion graphics artists - both one-on-one and scaled for larger projects and teams
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Apps Suite
- Highly organized
- Great communicator
- Sharp eye for quality checking
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude
- A rolodex of production talent
- Experience on jobs with a high volume of deliverables
- Knowledge of Airtable a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier a plus
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles