*This position is an onsite part time role, about 20 hrs/week.
*All applicants need to be currently local to St. Louis.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Create and determine the layout, font color, font type, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of websites for Intranet, Internet and Extranet platforms.
- Includes determining what message is being sent out and what audience is being targeted.
- Create sketches and samples of potential layouts for the website, before developing the finished product. Must be able to work a high volume of tasks under tight deadlines Utilize a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to express creative ideas is crucial. Understanding new fads and trends is necessary.
- Create and maintain custom design and branding solutions for web-based applications. Work with stakeholders in the creation of web application design and modeling. Work directly with the development and web content team to create wire frames and design support for custom front-end applications and custom pages.
- Develop custom layouts and templates for web sites.
- Design and create custom images to include banners, buttons, and detailed illustrations.
- Manipulate stock photos and images to provide all graphic needs for custom branding.
- Documenting design changes and updates made to all web-based applications.
- Work with the project management team to produce mock ups for new web site creation.
- Custom branding and design recreation for MS Office365 and SharePoint platforms.
- Master page development and redesign for SharePoint.
- Create custom SharePoint layout pages.
- Create and modify SharePoint themes and color schemas.
- 3-5 years of Graphic Design experience in support of Web environments
- Experience with web-based technologies including browsers, Active Server Pages (ASP), HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics software
- Experience with HTML/HTML5, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS/CSS3), ASP.NET
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Visual Studio, and Desktop Publisher/Graphic Artist
- Must be familiar with and able to effectively use MS Office 365 programs to layout, format and style proposals and presentation materials
- Must be able to work a high volume of tasks under tight deadlines
- Analytical reasoning and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in team environments with Contractor and customer representatives