- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is looking for a Traffic/Project Manager with agency and/or financial background. The selected candidate must have at least 6-10 years of experience with extensive knowledge of business functions, excellent communication and presentation skills, very strong management, project management and leadership skills. Very strong relationship management skills. This will be an on going need, 40 hours per week, on site. No remote talent will be considered!
Candidate must be an experienced senior manager, that can lead the Sales Enablement design team operationally in creating a suite of design templates.
• Key interface between Sales Enablement and Design – functioning as a trusted partner responsible for executing all elements within the sales enablement suite development.
• Intake/Scoping of any new work assigned to Sales Enablement team
• Responsible for leading and resourcing sales enablement requests
• Resource planning, assignment, optimization of processes and tools and ensuring all communication goals, quality measures and SLAs are met or exceeded.
• Will handle performance evaluations, and elicit feedback from stakeholders (formally via surveys and informally) formally.
• Will be the “go to” person for special requests, expanded services or problem solving.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration!
Fortune 500 Company - In House Agency
A little about our Fortune 500 client... We are always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check. We offer empowering roles worldwide with a focus on creativity, competitive pay and benefits, professional growth, and performance-focused rewards.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)