AQUENT is looking for a Marketing Analyst with at least 5+ years of relevant management / strategic consulting experience and 5+ years of conducting market research studies. The selected candidate must have a solid background in research, qualitative and quantitative experience. This will be a long-term assignment with a Fortune 500 Company in Boston, MA.
(We are not in a position to sponsor work visa nor work with C2C or 3rd Party. This will be a 40hr per week assignment, on site. No remote talent will be considered)
The position has a high level of exposure to and interaction with a wide range of leaders within this organization. The individual in this position will need to drive and communicate breakthrough customer insights in the following areas:
- Leading key research studies and working closely with business team leads to develop action plans based on the insights
- Driving a wide spectrum of studies including but not limited to:
- Segmentation/audience insights
- Attitude and needs (deploying methodologies such as Outcome Driven Innovation / Jobs To Be Done Theory and Design Thinking)
- Quantitative studies – e.g.: discrete choice to guide offering design
- Analytical investigation of key business KPIs and investor behavior
- Conducting primary research, qualitative and quantitative analysis of secondary research, and analysis of our own customer data – all using the latest methods and techniques
- Synthesizing multiple pieces of research and analytics/measurement into clear and compelling recommendations; driving quicker and broader institutional knowledge and enable us to more easily build off what we know
- Supporting the implementation of an online compendium of insights that will house all key studies over the past five years and allow associates across CKSI to have quick access to these studies
- Enhancing 'Client's" ability to generate breakthrough insights through new forums, approaches and research platforms
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of relevant management / strategic consulting experience and 5+ years of conducting market research studies
- Experience working at Customer Obsessed organizations and/or digital first companies and driving research and insight programs
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Deep expertise and experience with business strategy and key marketing research techniques – experience with a comprehensive breadth of latest research methods and measurement techniques in strategic research and experience design.
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership – the ability to take the insights from various sources and integrate them together to develop strategies for the organization that will allow it to achieve aggressive growth targets
- Communication and interpersonal skills -- ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly. Excellent verbal and written skills with proven ability to champion recommendations and influence decisions at all levels of management
- Executive presence – the ability to command attention, inspire confidence, and guide strategic discussions with senior-level management
- Collaboration -- track record of establishing effective cross-functional partnerships and relationships at all levels in a highly collaborative environment
- Continual improvement -- always looking for ways to improve – both individually and organizationally. This individual will need to continuously improve their own functional expertise and the overall performance of the organization.
- Experience with Agile principles and execution
- Application of outcome-driven Innovation and Jobs to be Done methodology.