Our global financial industry client seeks a Marketing/Campaign Manager (with 3-5 years experience) to join their team in Wilmington, Delaware. This is a temp to perm role.
About the Role:
The Campaign Manager acts as the primary resource for the execution of Marketing campaign requirements and has ownership for project timelines, deliverables, and metrics. He/she provides input and/or documents campaign requirements, determines execution requirements and deadlines, and manages or supports (multiple small to medium type projects or a single complex project) within a delivery channel (email, direct mail, web, statement inserts).
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results
- Tracks pertinent inputs and outputs required for execution of a project
- Monitors specific project details, and creates standard or ad hoc reports
- Works with various stakeholders (graphics, print, audit)
- Obtains all Audit and Campaign Approvals
- Completes trafficking of business requirements of each campaign
- Acts as a Liaison with internal clients
- Ability to work independently, providing support and direction to team.
- 3 - 5 years Marketing Execution, Acquisitions, or related experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Project/strategic planning and business background with understanding of assigned areas of responsibility
- Team coordination and organizational skills
- Timeline Management
- Problem Analysis & Resolution
- Fluency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project