Designer, e-commerce/Digital Design -
This is full time freelance Designer position based onsite in NYC.
Our global has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Web Designer to contribute to our in-house online Creative team. The ideal candidate is one who has a passion and LOVE for on-line shopping and a Digital Native.
The position reports directly to the Executive Director.
• Design a wide variety of assets including homepages, landing pages, emails, banners and special projects
• Understands templates and can execute to specs and brand guidelines
• Demonstrate solid grasp of client aesthetic, usability principles, and high taste level
• Structure Photoshop comps to optimize efficient workflow and production
• Review final work with an exacting eye to ensure delivered files are to spec
• Meets all deadlines under pressure and can react to unexpected schedule changes
• Relevant creative background
• Proven talent in graphic and interactive design
• Strong retail/fashion brand or agency experience desired; ecommerce experience ideal
• Experience delivering on business and creative goals through design
• Experience overseeing or editing copy a plus
• Ability to think through the user experience and appropriately optimize designs for different channels, including print, web, social and mobile
• Is self-motivated but also possesses the ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
• Strong sense of accountability
Duties and Responsibilities
• 2-4 years of relevant experience
• High level of proficiency in of Adobes Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Must possess meticulous typography and design skills.
• Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically, and the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be self-motivated, team oriented, have a collaborative approach to creative development
• Time management and organization skills
• Keen eye for attention to detail
• Ability to successfully present and communicate work in presentations to internal teams and senior management while maintaining the brand esthetic