Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their Digital Creative team. This is a temporary role slated to go 4-6-months, but could extend or convert to perm. This manager level position will help manage digital display and social media campaigns that are continuing to grow. This position will help spread responsibilities among the current team of only two.
- Executing digital display and social media campaigns to help launch our slate of new fall shows.
- Collaborating with internal on-air creative teams to deliver video assets for the digital campaigns.
- Partnering with our social media team to ensure we are creating relevant content for posting across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Working with external creative agencies to drive the creative strategy for several shows, giving feedback when necessary, reviewing internally and providing final approval.
- Monitoring all creative deliverables with both internal and external partners to ensure we hit all deadlines
- 3 years of combined work experience in digital display and social content, with an emphasis in the entertainment industry.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent digital and and social media campaigns, while meeting all deadlines.
- Flexible personality that allows them to work with many different partners of varying intensity.
- Knowledge of industry standard terminology and specifications as they relate to display ads and social and video content.
- 3 years of experience in management of digital display and social media ad campaigns.
- Experience brainstorming social media campaign activations.
- Working knowledge of industry standard programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, etc.
- Familiarity with multiple social media platforms.
- Passion for the entertainment and television industry
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree