- Palo Alto, California
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
Our client is a large bank in Palo Alto, California and they are looking for a User Interface (UI) Developer to join their team for a 6+ month contract with the potential to extend or potential to turn into a permanent, full-time position. This UI Developer role is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The UI Developer will drive the User Interface design and development of UI components of the Commercial Real Estate platform including the UI architecture, frameworks and implementation of the same.
UI Developer Responsibilities:
As a UI Developer expert, the successful candidate will be leading the Design and Development of the commercial real estate digital platform:
- Perform design, development of the UI components of the platform
- Ensure web scale responsive design and implementation.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define appropriate User Experience.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Experience working with Single Page Application frameworks like Angular, React, Vue
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 3+ year’s experience with RESTful APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Experience building reusable component based UI frameworks
- Experience with aspects of mobile device design and UI
- Strong user experience mindset and ability to work with Designers
- Experience in analyzing and estimating business requirements
- Experience working with microservices powered by Jetty, NGINX or Flask
- Experience with front-end build tools like NPM, gulp, and grunt
- 5+ years of experience with Hands on coding skills and architecting scalable, highly responsive web based systems, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
Commercial Banking is a core business unit focused on Commercial Lending. The group is focused on an innovative journey to create a stealth mode division building a platform for the commercial Banking clients. The platform delivers a one stop shop for the commercial banking clients through AI-driven technologies and best-in class User Experience. The platform will also integrate with other business process related to commercial banking. We are looking out for creative entrepreneurs with high end user focus and who enjoy building large scale systems in the area of FIN tech/Prop tech. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced internal startup team with the resources and support of the nation’s largest bank. The unit is based in Palo Alto and Bangalore.