- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization is looking for a collaborative Digital Project Manager to join their Digital Design and Architecture Team and to partner with Project Manager’s to divide and conquer a busy intake and execution process. This role will require a full-time, on-site presence in their Hartford, CT offices to be able to meet with stakeholders and manage workload.
- Manage end-to-end workflow for digital marketing design and content strategy requests - from initial request to project launch (also assist with intake of new requests)
- Coordinate workflow between multiple teams to drive projects to completion including Content Strategy, Designs, UI/UX, SEO, IT and Compliance, etc.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to define project scope gather requirements, goals, deliverables and identify risks
- Manage compliance review and state filing process
- Track project timelines, tasks, deliverables and dependencies
- Provide regular status reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders on current and anticipated future projects
- Identify risks and effectively communicate to team members
- Ensure the timely and quality development and distribution of deliverables
- Develop and maintain work plans that consider the priorities, key milestones, time estimates, task sequencing and identification of tasks that may be performed concurrently to achieve objectives
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidate Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in managing digital projects (website/portal, marketing sites, e-commerce, social, mobile, etc.)
- Effective project leader with keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills, efficient process and timeline management, and capable of keeping teams on track and accountable
- Experience shepherding design and content deliverables through a digital design and IT development process
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Excels at relationship management – is equally comfortable managing relationships between business stakeholders, marketing communication teams, IT development teams, and internal or external design teams
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to absorb business requirements and translate into relevant, actionable information digestible by multiple audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast paced environment
- Mastery of MS Office applications and Project Management Platforms, experience with agile management tools desired
- BA/BS required in management, marketing, digital studies or a related field
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.