- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Product Manager in Richmond, Virginia to join a rock star team working on really cool, progressive digital messaging products. If increasing and driving digital engagement is your cup of tea then please apply. Digital messaging isn't just emails in this company, it's EVERYTHING! Your goal in this role will be to prioritizing the most valuable customer messages to increase interaction and ultimately increase revenue.
Please email resumes directly to email@example.com.
You will be successful as the Product Manager - Digital Messaging if you have the following skills:
- 3-5+ years as a dedicated Product Manager working on technology products or consumer products
- Experience working with different lines of business, getting them to adopt best practices for messaging and engagement
- Getting buy in from teams and coaching teams on how to get that buy-in
- Strong ability to transform data and business goals over to consumer products
- Enterprise email experience in a regulated environment
- Familiar with best practices and process improvement
Day to day:
- Understanding customer expectations; industry best practices; current gaps & technical constraints
- Developing the roadmap
- Driving requirements and ultimately partnering with IT Delivery, Operations, enterprise, legal and compliance teams, and third party vendors to deliver the optimal customer experience
- Communicating within the cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders and executives
As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience. They are Fortune 40 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly pay check